Sunday 26 January 2014

Surprised! + dinner @ Frontera's, Jaya One

Won't be writing too much on this post ; visual vomit ahead!

To put it very simply, it was my breast flen's surprise birthday yesterday! (albeit an early one, exactly one week to be exact) Annnnd it was another friend of ours' birthday so we decided to make a double celebration that started out with 7 people crammed in a room busy decorating which ended with a simple Mexican dinner at Jaya One. 







; blue velvets from Bisou Cakeshop 




; well somebody is excitedddd. (disclaimer : he asked to be taken with his food lol)


; of steak, burgers, burrito, fajitas, Coronas, iced lemon tea and limun-ades! 


; beef fajitas! 


; lamb burrito! (tastes pretty good actually but I had a bad experience with burritos in Bristol, can never stomach one ever since, blek)


; beef nachos! 


; chicken and beef fajitas!


; tortillas served this way! how cute!!


; the ladies! (seated are the birthday girls)


; my breast flen. (whom needs no long, sappy essays dedicated to her on every networking site because there is such thing as iMessage for us)


Anndddd, my plus one to the dinner. (and in life)


; finally updated my profile photo. *butterflies*


; he dressed to the nines while I wore the-everything-dress (the dress I wear when I don't know what to wear and because I had to run around during the evening lol)


; because two idiots are better than one. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment