Friday 24 January 2014

Cosans Coffee @ SS15 ; just words.

crazy delusional indecisive over-thinking marie has strike again ; this time she picked an iced coffee after staring at the menu board for 5 minutes but decided she wanted a hot drink... after we paid. z stopped me with his usual, "Please ah." 
Iced caramel latte it is!  - not bad. 6/10

No photos this time because I was too shy to take any in front of z's friends but his friends were snapping away so I'm not sure why I didn't just take them. I think I have this inferiority complex when it comes to meeting people for the first (or second, third time lol). Only big groups, if one on one it's usually fine, quite good actually haha maybe I only desire one person's attention and not a herd. I tend to talk less and listen A LOT as in I would observe their behaviours and the way they spoke because I was afraid I would pass off as trying to hard to fit in. I mean these people know each other for a fairly long time so I don't think they would want someone new barging in on their conversations. So I just take a step back and talk when I needed to or whenever I could contribute. I found that to be more my style so I've been sticking to it lol. 

Back to Cosans. Pretty decent place and atmosphere ; very woodland inspired and they have an eclectic set of chairs, stools and some that look like office seats hahaa. I was siting on a cushioned chair that had patterns akin to what your grandmother would sit on while she knitted sweaters for her grandkids in the cold weather lol. 

Their coffee was fairly decent although the drink z tried ; the Nutella Strawberry was really, really below par. Quite bad actually. It tasted like milk and cream infused with sourish strawberry puree. It had no taste of Nutella whatsoever. 3/10, because I like creamy stuff lol.

Mine was the Caramel latte which is pretty good and very kau or concentrated and surprisingly it didnt taste diluted even though the cup was half filled with big cubes of ice (that were still hadn't melt after I finished the drink lol). 6/10, because it lacked caffeine and probably had a lot of sugar.

p.s ; You get the second drink at half off IF you add COSANS COFFEE on KAKAO TALK and show the staff at the counter the digital coupon that you'll receive almost immediately after you've added them. :) Oh well, worth a try la since its 50% off the second one. Other than that, meh.

xo, Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment