Thursday 23 January 2014

M.O. for the year.

Looking at my boyfriend while he's prepping for his exam in an hour. He's been coming over a lot before his classes ;  I've been practicing my instant noodles culinary skills so to speak.


I've been told that if I were to go over to Bristol for my final year (2015), I would have to wait until the new intake starts… which is in September. This would leave me with 8 months of doing nothing and everything. So, I opted to skip working/interning for the 2 months I have left of my break this year since I could easily do them next year. To fill out the free time I have now, I'll be updating this space here and visiting as many cafes as I can for the next couple of months! Also, I'm gonna brush up on my non-existent Photoshop and makeup skills. (haha)

While I'll be busy spending time with family in my hometown during the first week of cny…. I'LL BE GOING TO SINGAPORE ON THE 6TH. (woots) ; My first vacay with momsie. More things to blog about! 

Also, when I'm not out uncovering the new, I'll be doing reviews on previously visited places and food. 


xo, Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment