Thursday 26 December 2013

NO MORE MOPING, MORE HOPING.

Despite trying not to be clingy, I called my boyf up anyways (heh). So he said to go over his friend's place where he's sleeping over and I made him his favourite coffee in my favourite Starbucks Christmas tumbler. Stayed awhile playing with his friend's most adorable little pug (5 weeks young!). Baahhh melts my heart, that lil guy. Took couple of photos.


"Aiyoh.. why camwhore so much laaa.. I tired lehh (yawn).. Tsk these humans…ah…." *snores*

       
                                           "Nooooo~ No more camwhoring pleassseeeeee…"


          "Walaooo ehh I sleep wake up still camwhoring??!!…. (yawn)… ah yohhh…. *SNORES*


                                         Okay la okay laaa let you sleep. *takes last shot*

xo; Rie




No comments:

Post a Comment