Friday 21 February 2014

Lazy afternoon.

Because I corrected my breastflen's (hurhurrr) English on Facebook, I'm condemned to drinking this cup of the worst coffee I've possibly ever tasted. One sip felt as though someone rubbed a mix of road tar and rubber on my tongue. (not that I've tasted either before but if I did, it would taste like this nasty cup of what they would call coffee here). Thought I gave them another try after the first below par experience, I think this visit made it worst for me. On a brighter note, there's less crowd here during the afternoon, the staffs are friendly and the place's really cosy.




; Hazelnut latte (L) - RM14.30 (tax included)
could barely taste any hazelnut :(

Also, very surprisingly - Three Little Pigs serves up a mucho mucho better cup of the same. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment